Quality Engineer / Resident
6. avril 2021
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. Formel D was founded in 1993. Our headquarters are located in the metropolis of Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Communication with customers / suppliers
- Participation in solving and eliminating errors and analysis of weak points
- Complaints handling
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of corrective actions
- Cooperation in the process of creating new products
- Process optimization in series production
- Implementation of new requirements according to standards
Skills & Knowledge:
- Technical skills
- Knowledge of IATF and 9001 standards
- Knowledge of VDA 6.3 and VDA 6.5.
- Fluent English or German language
- Driving licence
- Communication skills, sense of responsibility
- Negotiation skills
Education & Experience:
- Experience of automotive in Quality
- At least 3-5 years in Quality Dept.
- SŠ/VŠ education in Technical field
- Experience of Project / Quality Management and Process Competence
Why Formel D?
- Work in a motivated and friendly team
- Varied work with possibilities to develop professional skills and knowledge
- System of benefits
- Possibility to gain experience in the international company
- Background of a long-term prosperous company