We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team with immediate start in Turin Area. The figure will have to manage the projects entrusted to him/her, the relative timing and the resources assigned to him/her, constantly monitoring the progress of each project and promoting a constant comparison with customers, with the aim of always maximizing customer satisfaction. After an initial period of support, he/she will have under his/her direct responsibility one or more work teams.
It requires strong personality, decision-making skills, habit of working for goals, predisposition to work in a team. Availability for frequent trips to Italy and abroad for medium-short periods is required.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, preparation, monitoring and profitability of projects
- Responsible for customer support and development
- Responsible for coordination, management and training of working groups
- Knowledge about the automotive industry and of quality processes and previous experience in the same or similar role
- Customer orientation, Flexibility , Communication and organizational skills, Capacity for mediation and negotiation, Leadership and Problem Solving
- A good knowledge of the English language is necessary, fundamental for frequent contacts with foreign customers
- Good Microsoft Office skills required
The ideal candidate has developed skills in the field of Automotive Quality thanks to a dedicated course of studies (mechanical or similar engineering) and/or an operational experience in companies in the sector (preferably service companies).
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire value chain - from development to production to aftersales. In Italy, we offer you a solid and stable team, goal-oriented and dynamic work environment and possibilities to grow with the company. We are a small team that knows how to make a difference. You want to join?