17. 6月 2021
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. Formel D was founded in 1993. Our headquarters are located in the metropolis of Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our team in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- As Quality Manager in our internal quality management, you create guidelines, work instructions and processes for the entire Formel D Group. In addition, you control measures for the continuous improvement of the Formel D quality management system and our business processes. Thereby you guarantee a continuously high product quality or quality of our services.
- You plan internal audits and carry them out yourself afterwards. In the follow-up of the audits you document the results and define measures in case of possible deviations.
- Furthermore, you prepare certifications or recertifications such as IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001 and support their implementation.
- You will support our operational project teams in securing and further developing our core processes.
- In addition, you prepare regular management reports. Within the framework of complaint management, you will process customer complaints according to the 8D method.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Through your work experience, you have already gained initial experience in common quality methods such as 8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, etc. as well as ISO 9001. Basic knowledge of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 is desirable.
- Your MS Office skills are good, especially Excel plays a very important role for us.
- A good written and verbal expression, in English, is a matter of course for you. Your presentation and moderation skills are proven at both management and staff level.
- You are prepared to travel both nationally and internationally (travel volume +50%).
- You have organizational talent as well as a distinct analytical, solution-oriented way of thinking and are willing to keep your knowledge up to date through training and self-study.
Education & Experience:
- You have completed a technical degree, e.g. in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable qualifications.
- You have already gained initial experience in the automotive industry, preferably in the areas of quality, manufacturing and auditing.
Why Formel D?
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and opportunities to grow within the company.
Formel D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.