6. 4月 2021
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. Formel D was founded in 1993. Our headquarters are located in the metropolis of Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
For our subsidiary in Russia, we are seeking you as Project Manager, region Moscow (main customer Renault).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination, organization and implementation of parts quality control and engineering projects
- Defines scope, resources, schedule, deliverables, goals, risks, contingencies for each assigned project
- Ensures projects are delivered on-time, on budget; controls project scope
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Communication and management of project status and issues that impact the achievement of established goals
- Full-Cycle problem solving in support of issue resolution
- Develops strong relationships and manages the ongoing negotiations with the customer as the company representative
- Reviews and audits previous projects (lessons learned)
- Maintains a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others is performed in a safe manner
- Insure delivery and understanding all required training and communication for team members.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate, decision making, management, problem solving, analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering, or other industry-related field required
- At least 4 years of industry-related experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a supervisor role
Why Formel D?
- International company and environment, diverse projects with global automotive companies
- Fulfilment of Labour Code of Russian Federation
- Corporate car, smartphone and notebook
- Full medical insurance paid by Formel D