Junior Full Stack Developer (Angular)
22. 9月 2021
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. Formel D was founded in 1993. Our headquarters are located in the metropolis of Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
We are currently looking for a Junior Full Stack Web Developer (Angular) to join our team in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Analysis, design and development or further development of company-wide and cross-disciplinary web-based software applications.
- Documentation of the developed software applications.
- Planning, coordination, requirement collection and analysis up to software and data structure design and development.
- Constant acquisition of current technology knowledge and observation of market trends.
- Compliance and assurance of the international standards defined by law (e.g. GPDR) or Formel D Group in all work areas.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Global perspective and intercultural competence in working with international teams.
- Conflict and teamwork skills.
- High level of commitment, ability to work under pressure as well as implementation and assertiveness skills.”
Education & Experience:
- Completed studies in (business) computer science or completed training as an IT specialist specializing in system integration or application development.
- Previous experience in the development of web-based applications, front and backend.
- Previous experience in Angular web development and typescript, as well as HTML5, CSS3.
- Previous experience in .NET and or .NETCore platforms, mainly in C# language (VB.NET is an advantage).
- Previous experience in relational databases in particular SQL and T-SQL knowledge.
- Previous experience of software development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and VS Code, as well as MSSQL and GIT.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud (i.e. App Services, Resources, SQL as a Service, DevOps, Pipelines, YAML, …).
- Mobile App development skills with Xamarin (iOS, Android) appreciated. Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Why Formel D?
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and oportunities to grow with the company.