16. 4月 2021
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. Formel D was founded in 1993. Our headquarters are located in the metropolis of Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Business Controller is a partner to the business leads and supports decision making along the value chain of the company. The focus is on generating relevant information and make sure that decision making is data driven, fact based and in line with both company targets and governance
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Secure data quality of sales pipeline in Salesforce and maintain sales controlling
- Prepare and review quotation files for major customer projects and perform financial evaluation (DCF, IRR)
- Follow up with execution/performance of major and/ or critical customer projects
- Support business leads in periodical reporting and forecasting
- Perform variance analysis vs set targets including tracking of countermeasures and improvement initiatives
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented approach
- Strong analytical skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor/ Master in Finance or equivalent work experience
- Preferably, work experience in service industry and in the automotive sector
- Experienced in sales and/ or project controlling
- Experienced in costing and pricing models
- Knowledge in ERP (SAP) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Presentation skills
- English fluent as a second language
Why Formel D?
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire value chain – from development to production to aftersales.
Formel D is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.