Corporate Communication Manager
4. 10月 2021
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales. Formel D was founded in 1993. Our headquarters are located in the metropolis of Cologne. Today we employ 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 90 locations in 22 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Communication Manager that will report directly to our Board.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Strategy, conception and management of Corporate Communication with regard to all relevant stakeholders and channels, with a special focus on internal communication
- Advising the Executive Board and Senior Management on all issues relating to target group-oriented (internal) Corporate Communication
- Functional responsibility and content implementation of executive and employee-targeted communication
- Strategic development of internal communication channels and formats
- Independent development of efficient structures and processes for company-wide internal communication
- Supporting the company’s digital presence via the relevant social media channels (with a particular focus on internal target groups such as users of the Social Media channels)
- Writing and editing texts, speeches and presentations
- Supporting special projects and change processes with appropriate content and channels
- Supporting external communication activities, such as Website content and occasional media contacts
- Conducting employee surveys in close cooperation with Corporate Human Resources
- Working closely and coordinating with the Leadership Team and all relevant departments to ensure consistent Corporate Image internally and externally
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proactive and responsible style of work, a high degree of self-organization as well as motivation and interest in new topics, especially in topics of the TIC sector
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a team and a cooperative way of work
- Experience in editorial work, excellent spelling and grammar; ability to translate complex and technical issues into simple and understandable texts
- Good knowledge in the operational handling of internal communication channels and -platforms, Social Media and Content Management Systems
- Native speaker level German and English
Education & Experience:
- Successfully completed studies/training in one of the following disciplines: Communication or Media studies, German studies, Marketing, Journalism, Social Media Management, Economics or similar
- At least five years of professional experience in Corporate Communication, preferably in the automotive sector”
Why Formel D?
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and oportunities to grow with the company.