Increase Efficiency in Vehicle Software Management with Full Scope HIL-Management
Managing complex software and electronics in vehicles professionally while ensuring end-to-end quality
According to a study by Roland Berger, electronics and software are rapidly gaining in importance in cars. Taking a holistic look at quality validation is crucial. This white paper explains how to recognize problems in the product and relevant vehicle projects early on in a complex HIL landscape and how to introduce suitable preventive measures to resolve these issues in good time in a complex network of dependencies.
In this White Paper, you will Learn:
- What Full Scope HIL-Management encompasses.
- How you can recognize and significantly boost economic potentials with an integrated HIL-Management system.
- How you can take full advantage of your entire HIL landscape.
- How you can reduce risks in vehicle projects and ensure legal requirements.
- Why a digital solution is beneficial for your HIL landscape.
- What economic benefits the Customer Test House offers.